- HEALTH. Memory, eyesight, balance and poor hearing can all lead to the increased risk of falling.
- MEDICINES. When medicine is combined with a weakened physical state, elderly people are more likely to sustain a fall.
- POST-HOSPITAL RETURN. Any type of surgery or other significant medical procedure is likely to increase one’s risk of falling.
- SURROUNDINGS. Furniture, rugs, beds and even other loose objects such as shoes are responsible for countless falls each year.
- FEAR OF FALLING. Because the fear of falling places a psychological limit on daily activities, elderly tend to have reduced mobility and loss of physical fitness.
The EasyCall difference:
- The only locally monitored emergency response button.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
- In-home set up and support.
Call today so you and your loved ones can now be assured 24/7 with EasyCall.